The purpose of the Clarksville-Montgomery County Community Health Foundation (Community Health Foundation) is to support charitable, scientific and educational purposes designed to promote the general health of the residents of the City of Clarksville, the County of Montgomery and the counties of northern Middle Tennessee. The Foundation will place special emphasis on those projects that focus on long term disease prevention and health promotion for the residents of these areas.
The following documents will be needed for successful application for a grant with which you will promote the health of this region.
- Documentation of IRS designation
- Overview or brief description of project
- Goals and objectives of project
- Time table for accomplishing goals and objectives
- Description of evaluation process
- Description of how project relates to organization’s long term plans and priorities
- Description of present and future impact project will have on the health of the community
- Itemized budget for project and overall budget for the year funds are requested
- List and amounts of other sources of funding
- Description of how requested funds will impact organization’s future operating budget
- Description of organization’s financial plan for future sustainability of project after requested funds are spent